Sunday, August 22, 2010

What a Beautiful Day - Thank You, Sydney!

What a beautiful day to be a Sydney-sider! Have had such a lovely weekend - not a bad mood in sight, which is such a relief, taking into account a devastating set-back with the musical production on Friday (followed by some terrible piano playing for the Transition boys for their Grandparents' Day performance), dinner out with the girls which can be a bit fraught with 'look how much more fabulous my life is than yours' kind of talk, single-parenting on Saturday night (Country Boy went to the footy and didn't get home until 3am - The Bad Influence was here from Singapore) ... but today at Clifton Gardens more than made up for it. The best part was the super-easy parking - even when I had to leave to pick up fish and chips, my same park was waiting for me when I returned!!! This is AMAZING for Sydney harbour-side parking. When can we move to Mosman??? Please, please, please ...

1 comment: