Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New Weekly Post - Op Shop Finds

One of my favourite things to do is poke around in second-hand shops, looking for a bargain. I ALWAYS find something interesting - and generally a bargain, to boot. So, my new weekly post is going to be ... letting you know what treasures I've uncovered for the week.
* Bally Handbag - excellent condition - signature fabric in navy with leather detailing - unfortunately missing a handle, but easily rectified, I think. Worth about $400 ($12)
* 'Morrisons' yellow and white striped t-shirt - super cute and worth about $120 ($12)
* vintage Liberty of London square silk scarf with cute print of children playing - never unpacked from its little cardboard sleeve - worth about $100 ($2!!) - this is the find of the week!

1 comment:

  1. Just discovered that Liberty scarves retail for around $425!!! What??!!

    ReplyDelete